« All Events
May 20 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Show your support for the Yosemite Music Festival by joining the Wine Walk at Carter Ranch. See the rich history of the area including two Native American grinding hole sites while enjoying appetizers and wine.
- The event begins with some wine and appetizers while viewing arrowhead collections and other Native American artifacts.
- The walk begins with the first stop at “sacred ground”.
- The walk continues towards the Cabin and Jones Creek. (The walk will pass the Carter Mine site and the location of the original homestead. A brief background history will be given at each location.)
- Enjoy wine and appetizers at the cabin. A bathroom is available at the Cabin
- Walk down to the grinding holes at Jones Creek just below the Cabin.
- Return walk back to Chuck and Linda’s.
Walk difficulty: The walk is 3/4 mile each way on an old dirt road with a minimal grade. Transportation can be arranged on site if needed.
Click Here For Tickets